Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Love Friendship Quotes


Friendship
  • Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.

  • This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love

  • Life without a friend is death without a witness.

  • Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.

  • Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

  • Like music on the waters is your sweet voice to me

  • Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together


Love
  • "Loving someone is worth everything, cause it's a opportunity to lose the one you love..."

  • "Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts".

  • "I miss your smile, but I miss my own more"

  • "Those words!!! "I love you too," when I saw them, my heart went "pitter patter" like I'd never seen or heard those words from you. But I've heard them many times. I love you, Gorgeous."

  • "You're the reason I check my phone every five minutes to see if I have a new message even when I know I don't"

  • "I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end."

  • "I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you."

  • Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.

  • "For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you."

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment